Nashville scent. Nashville can get quite tropical
in the summer, we have huge storms and then
it heats up again so the scents are really lively
and full like Jasmine Sambac & Marigold
Tuberose Angelica Body Crème to give it
a touch of seduction - it’s a powerful
combination but also really beautiful.
First and foremost I love the people in Nashville, there is a real community spirit and just a feeling of helpfulness all around. It’s such a warm place where everyone has impeccable manners but with an underlining sense of fun everywhere. I’ve selected my favourite places to encourage you to discover Nashville, because I honestly believe that everyone needs to visit at some point. My top five tips for things to do in Nashville are:
1. The Ryman Auditorium. This is a legendary old church where country music was founded. Everyone from Bob Dylan to Patsy Cline have played there and there is always great live music. I always encourage people to see a show here.
2. Cheekwood. This is an amazing botanical gardens, where incredible artist collaborations are often hosted, there always seems like there is something new to discover at Cheekwood. It’s such a heavenly place, full of wild blooming flowers. I love to spend an afternoon in the gardens and totally escape.
3. Nashville has so many incredible restaurants, it’s become a bit of a foodie capital. Folk is a new restaurant that blows my mind, it’s so delicious and has turned comfort food into a decadent art.
5. Go down Broadway- the main drag. There are bars and open mics going on day and night. Amazing musicians are always playing, so it’s the perfect stop to get your country music fix. You’ll find dive bars, rhinestones and cowboys - Broadway has it all!
5. Nashville is full of beautiful countryside, I always recommend driving out of the city a little way to a town called Leipers Fork- it is super quant and cute. The drive there is stunning and it has wonderful antique shops with a real old worldly feel to it.